Daren Lawson has been a Chartered Member of IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) since 2008 and is also an OSCHR registered health and safety consultant.
Daren has a wealth of experience in the construction and process environments and is fully conversant in the provision of health and safety services to clients both small and large.
His experience includes assisting clients in all aspects of Health and Safety, including, Principal Designer role, CDMA advice, accident investigation, risk management, Process mapping, systems development, legal compliance and defence. Daren is also capable of delivering training at all levels and is a registered trainer with both C-Skills and IOSH.
One of Daren’s specialism’s is writing and implementing Health and Safety Systems and Procedures. Daren Lawson is also very pro-active, conscientious, responsible individual who has over thirteen years’ experience in construction health and safety and six years’ experience in the high hazard process environment.
He has an ability to remain focused and controlled when working under pressure and has a personable nature with a pleasant, friendly and conscientious approach to work.
Email Darren Lawson: Darren.email@example.com
• 13 years’ experience in construction health & safety, 6 years’ in high-hazard environments
• Chartered Member of IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health)
• OSCHR registered health and safety consultant
• Registered trainer with C-Skills and IOSH
• Experienced Principal Designer, CDM Advisor, Accident Investigator, Risk Manager
• Specialises in writing and implementing Health & Safety Systems/ Procedures