Risk Assessment Workshop
Our Risk Assessment Workshop is a half-day training is intended for anyone who may work within the construction and related industries and who may have to prepare and amend risk assessments or brief employees on the findings of a risk assessment and control measures.
The course provides delegates with the relevant knowledge and understanding of the risk assessment process and by use of exercises enable them to prepare, amend and brief employees on risk assessments and control measures that they should employ.
At the end of the course delegates will:
- Understand the legal requirements for risk assessments and safe systems of work.
- Be able to undertake a risk assessment using their company internal procedures and formats.
- Be able to brief employees on the findings of risk assessments and the control measures that they will need to undertake as part of their daily work routine.
Risk assessment workshop – course content
09:00 Course registration and coffee
09:05 Welcome and introduction to the course Aims and objectives
09:10 Legal requirements:
• Management Regulations
• What’s is required and what’s not
• Industry practice
• 5 Steps to Risk Assessment
09:40 Internal Procedures and Formats
10:15 Mid-morning break
10:30 Exercise 1 – Material movement exercise
11:00 Exercise 1 – Brief back/Group discussion
11:15 Exercise 2 – Work at height exercise
11:45 Exercise 2 – Brief back/Group discussion
12:15 Course feedback questionnaires
12:30 Course close
View all our Health & Safety Training Courses