02 Apr Callidus work with adidas on post COVID-19 return to work
Callidus have been closely working with adidas to ensure that they can return to operational status efficiently, swiftly and with minimum disruption when required. As a global retailer, adidas must respond rapidly once the COVID-19 restrictions are relaxed in the various markets in which they operate.
Callidus have created a centrally coordinated global strategy, which focusses on key priority areas including:
- Property safety inspection
- Examination of critical equipment (Life safety, HVAC, security etc)
- Temporary store layout and signage requirements
- Occupational Health checklist
- Staff briefing prior to opening
- Review of any local legislative requirements
- Control of contractors
- 24-hour advice line to assist staff with operational issues as they arise
Steve Hanson, Chief Executive Callidus Health and Safety Ltd said: “Returning to a fully operational status is a complex process; it is not as straightforward as pulling up the shutters and trading as normal. We are proud to have worked with adidas to develop a Return to Opening protocol that will allow staff to ensure that each site is opened in a consistent, safe and systematic manner.”
More information on the services that we provide is available in the services section of our website and we would be happy to discuss this in more detail, should you require any support.
For a more detailed discussion, please contact us at:
Mob: +44(0) 7777 665557