Daniel Nicol is a highly experienced and self-motivated Project Manager with a proven track record within the facilities management, retail, and construction sector. He adheres to a structured approach to completing projects and a flexible attitude to meeting workload demands by using initiative and prioritisation. He is comfortable working in a demanding and travel-intensive role. He strives towards a constant need for accuracy, orgsanisation and meeting deadlines.
He has good interpersonal and communication skills with key senior stakeholders.
Email Daniel Nicol: email@example.com
• 12 years’ experience as specialist Project Manager
• Proven track record within facilities management, retail, and construction sectors
• APM, STSMS, IOSH, managing safely
• Structured approach to projects and a flexible attitude to meeting workload
• Has good interpersonal and communication skills with key senior stakeholders.
• GNVQ Built Environment
• Environment Services Asbestos Awareness Training
• CDM Awareness Training
• British Red Cross First Aid Training
• Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) Managing Safely
• City and Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Computer Aided Design
• The Guild of Master Craftsmen – Membership Number FM64663
• HND in Furniture Design
• City and Guilds Advances Studies in Modern Cabinet and Chair Making
• Bench hand/Shop fitter, Scottish Board of Apprenticeship – Number FF56542
• BS EN ISO9000 internal Auditor Course
• Full APM Member (R46725)
• CSCS Card Holder Technical Supervisor/Manager